I love Pinterest. I just make a lavender sugar scrub (which I used on my hands and it was DIVINE) as well as my own coffee creamer that had nothing in it that I can't pronounce. My husband has made me a few posters for my classroom using ideas from Pinterest. Usually, it's the only site I visit.
April has chewed me up and spit me out! We've been so busy this month! Emma started to walk, which has been so fun! Everyone warned me about it, but I think it's awesome. She's becoming a little person. She mimics and today we played with our babies. She honestly cracks me up. I am counting down the days until school lets out so I can play all day with Miss Emma.
 |
| Swimming with mama |
 |
| Cool glasses with Daddy |
 |
| Big pimpin' |
Aww, those pictures are so cute!
ReplyDeleteFriend me on facebook (facebook.com/emount), and I'll add you to the 30 Day Challenge Group!
She is so cute! I love those glasses! I wish Lena would leave hers on! Lol
ReplyDelete