Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Science with Buddy

My sister and I took our toddlers to the Science Museum this past Sunday. Here's the photo blog of the event... Love these kids.

Tools

Play time!



Interested in electricity?

Pull Tabby, pull!

With Tabby

This is not what it looks like...

Good girl, Emma! Go for it!

I love Davin's little head in this

The wonder
Silly!

Lunch with Buddy 

I love that Davin and Emma are getting to the age where they are starting to be partners in crime. I will probably regret saying that later, but for now, it's really cute. There was a 'Forces of Nature' exhibit that I was a little hesitant about, but both kids LOVED it! It simulated monsoons, tornados, earthquakes, fires, etc. and they screamed and laughed. It was really cute.

The entire way home, Tabby and I had to be loud and make sure no one fell asleep. After we dropped them off, Emma kept asking, "Mama, where Buddy? Dabin sleeping?" Emma conked out 5 minutes from home and slept for 3 hours once we got home.

Overall, success!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.