Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Exhale...

Well, as we all know Prop 100 passed! We received an email today stating that our salaries and supplement would not be cut (probably just frozen again). Great news finally after a year of malaise blanketed in melancholy. With only 6 days left of school, the light at the end of the tunnel is no longer a train, but the glorious light of summer. This weekend, we are not making any plans and I am considering a boycott on laundry.

However, Friday, Kirstyn graduates from preschool which we will be happy to attend and see our little niece take the step from preschool to starting kindergarten. I cannot believe that she is going to be five. Life has passed too quickly for that. She's growing out of her baby stage and becoming a girl instead of a little girl. Luckily, Baby Stretch will be here around September and will fill that baby for the time being.

Have I ever mentioned how much I love being an auntie? It's the greatest job in the world.

Here's to a breath and some relaxation...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.