I hate the entire process of moving.
But, today I realized that it's our last work day in our house. The last day we will get up and enjoy our coffee before Emma gets up.
I will miss this house.
We got engaged in this house. Jonathan dropped to one knee in our living room and ask me to marry him.
We brought our rescue dog, Kobe home to this house. It's the only home he's ever known.
We found out we were pregnant in this house. We brought home a sweet little girl 9 months later. Emma has celebrated many firsts in this house.
Emma and Kobe became partners in crime in this house.
Emma discovered her love of naked yoga in this house.
She celebrated birthday one in this house.
Cousins became best friends in this house. {and it many houses really}
We have a ton of memories in our house. Some not appropriate for a family blog {reasons why friends are not mentioned}.
However, I look forward to the new memories in this new house.
The process of buying, selling, getting every paper in the whole world from every person in the whole world and the stress that comes with all of it sucks. Ass.
But again, it will all be over soon and we will reside in our forever home.








No comments:
Post a Comment