
In less than 11 hours, the decade will be completed. I have learned a lot in that decade, also known as my 20's. I am very proud of the person I've become and look forward to the 30's. As is tradition with a changing year, I have pondered some 'goals' for 2010.
1. Be healthy. This is a must considering I've spent most of my break with a kidney infection that will not go away! I'm on my second round of antibiotics and do not enjoy being couch ridden. I'm looking to lose 15% of my weight, as well as cut way down on processed sugars and carbs. I quit drinking soda, and don't miss it.
2. Be nicer. Something I've learned recently (I had an 'AHA' moment) is that people don't make me mad. I allow myself to feel anger over things I cannot control. It's been a process, but I feel unless it directly involves me, I won't spend the time worrying.
3. Be a better friend, sister, daughter, aunt. I always say I am going to do this, but I really appreciate the people in my life and want to show it.
4. Be a good wife. That's pretty much it.
5. Be a better person. This is a lofty goal considering I don't know how to start or what to do, but once I figure it out (even if it's piece by piece) it'll be cake!
I hope that the New Year brings you all health and happiness!
No comments:
Post a Comment