Sunday, August 7, 2011

Mama's Bragging About... Mama

This entire post is dedicated to bragging about myself because I kicked booty this weekend.

Saturday: 3 miles with Kobe AND power yoga with Sarah! I wasn't able to do all of the yoga poses, but I did most. I just had a c-section 4 months ago and I was able to do a power yoga class. It was hard, but holy crap did it feel SO good! I usually have a little back pain/resistance when I sleep, but NOT last night! I will be attending another yoga class soon.

This morning, I biked for 4.5 miles. I completed most of the goals I set for myself this week.

I am very proud of myself. All those pre-pregnancy clothes are just waiting for me. And if I keep this up, they won't be waiting for long :)

Half marathon, here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.