Friday, September 17, 2010

Dear Maternity Clothes

Dear Maternity Clothes,

I wish it hadn't taken me until I got a bump to find you. You are, by far, the most amazing invention to ever exist. You make me look cute while not squishing my belly or my newly sprouted side fat. You don't cause a muffin top and when my belly expands during the day due to eating, breathing or merely existing, you don't cause that uncomfortable end of the day tightness. I also love you because you make me look pregnant instead of like I drank a keg of beer. Since becoming pregnant, I have felt that since I lack control of the things happening to my body, I may as well look cute and by darn, you make that happen.

In conclusion, I love you.

Yours ever so truly,

Mama Bee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.