One of the things I've noticed that's changed in my life since July is my attitude. I've easily been able to allow things to roll off my back or just realize that if it doesn't affect me, it shouldn't bother me. Now, there are times where I allow things to get the better of me, but I eventually decide that it's not worth the stress it could put on my body. The last thing I want to do is wired my child for stress and pass on my Type A issues to a new life. Although, I've really started to see that I need to carry about an umbrella because there are people that like to rain on your parade. I feel badly for them. Who wants to have a contest about how bad your life is? Even the worst parts of my days I will gladly take knowing there are people who's best days don't even touch my worst.
I can feel the change of the second trimester coming on. I am gaining a little more energy each day and am finding that my appetite is growing, as are the foods my brain is permitting with the exception of salmon (ICK). It's not as hard to be at work all day, and I'm able to stay up past 7pm. We have our next appointment on October 14th and then we get to schedule the gender ultrasound. I truly do not have a preference either way, but I would like to start buying clothes, planning the nursery, and calling the baby he or she. I really think that it will help make this all a reality. Not that my stomach isn't helping :)
I can't believe I'll be a mom...
No comments:
Post a Comment