Miss Emma Lou at 24 weeks
:: is being weighed in pounds instead of measly ounces::
::is moving, stretching, and hiccuping::
::is getting a variety of clothing::
:: is measuring a few days ahead::
::is starting to preparing for breathing in the real world::
::has 15 more weeks to chill::
Mama at 24 weeks
::heartburn city::
::right hand constantly falls asleep::
::is starting to get constant lower back pain::
:: has a basketball strapped to her belly::
::laughs at the constant 'assaults' from her daughter::
::has gained plenty of weight::
:: has her glucose test this month::
::constantly puts Vitamin E creme on her belly::
::realizing that this is the last Christmas she will have to spend sans Emma::
Daddy at 24 weeks
::makes every, single appointment::
::is Mama's source of encouragement::
::talks about his daughter like she's already here::
Kobe
:still wondering what the hell is going on with everyone::
The fact that Emma will be here sooner than later is really starting to sink in. Every once in awhile I have a tough day, whether it's due to back pain or heartburn, but I am learning how to deal with it and prevent it. I hope that when Emma has a baby, it's as easy a time that I've had. I really can't complain too much.
No comments:
Post a Comment