This week, we got to see our little bambino again. She was a sassy little girl! We saw a tongue stick out, a hand trying desperately covering her face, and anytime the ultrasound tech would push a little into my stomach, she got a serious warning back from Emma. Little Miss is NOT a fan of being poked and prodded. As you can clearly see in this picture, she is furrowing her brows.
Life has definitely changed from the second trimester. I have edema in my hands, which makes for a painful morning and evening. My back is carrying more of a load, which in turn makes it hurt more. I have difficulties putting anything on the lower half of my body, which makes for an entertaining morning. I'm having a harder time sleeping through the night due to the increased weight. All of this pales in comparison to what could be, so I try to keep a good attitude about it. I know that the symptoms will get worse in the next 9 weeks, but that's ok. The end result will be more than worth it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Powered by Blogger.
No comments:
Post a Comment