Saturday, May 7, 2011

One Month

Lou Lou turned the ripe old age of one month this week! She is so big and so different everyday. Here is our baby at one month...

:: is 11 pounds, 5.5 ounces and 23 inches::
::which is the 97%::
::is smiling even more every day::
:: is sleeping more and more at night, she even gave us 7.5 hours the other night!!::
:: is set to be baptized::
::had the chubbiest cheeks and cutest little lips::
::coos::
::is more aware of the world around her and follows us with her eyes::
::LOVES her swing::
::looking forward to daddy staying home next week::
::not looking forward to mama leaving for work next week::
::travels easily::
::is loved absolutely and completely::

I'm off to work next week to finish out the school year. As sad as I am to leave my Lou girl, I am looking forward to seeing everyone. I adore my students this year, and as always love the staff I work with. I went back to interview for our open positions and was greeted so warmly. I was even told that I looked beautiful (thank you Jamie!) which set me on cloud nine for the rest of the day. You know you work somewhere amazing when your assistant principal calls you to wish you a Happy 1st Mother's Day. Needless to say, I love my job! However, I do know that leaving my girl will be very hard on me. I anticipate tears a few times during the day and the need to leave immediately at 3:00pm, which I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.