Sunday, December 4, 2011

8 is great!

Unbelievable! 8 months have flown by and it just keeps getting more and more fun! This month's photo shoot was damn near impossible. Emma just wants to explore and play and NOT sit still! So here she is, Emma Lou at 8 months:

::trying desperately to crawl::
::chats with herself and whomever will listen::
Crazy baby rolling all around!
 ::testing her limits::
Standing up! (with assistance)
 :: has two teeth on top TRYING to come in::
::refuses to use her sippy cup::
My little baby
 :: sleeps like a champ::
Singing!
 ::still loves sweet potatoes, but has a hatred of green beans::
Mama, whatcha doin?

Oh man, I'm 8 months old

Can't sit still

Happy and singing


Christmas is right around the corner. Ama is making stockings for us and I can't wait to start Christmas traditions. I LOVE this age so much! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.