Friday, December 23, 2011

Cookies for Santa

Each year, I make cookies with Kirstyn for Santa. This year, we expanded to include Anaya, Kirstyn's sister from another mister. Anaya belongs to Brenton, who belongs to Tabby, who belongs to us. All in all, Anaya is my niece.

The girls came over for pizza and we made peanut butter blossoms, like we have in years past. GG, Ama, Grandma Janet, Aunt Heather and Aunt Tabby were here, too, but they hung out with Emma and we our official taste testers.
Anaya and Kirstyn

Kirstyn and her spoon of peanut butter

Check out our cool aprons

Busy little workers
Santa sent each girl an email message and thankfully, both with on the nice list. I can't say the same for GG who ended up on Santa's naughty list. Luckily for her, there is still time.


Emma will join in the cookie making once she's old enough to care. For now, she is all snug in her blankie, taking her morning nap. I am very excited for Christmas! I'll probably blog every time she naps, because I just don't want to forget anything about her first Christmas. Essentially, this blog is for her anyway :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.