Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter


Easter is a great holiday, although I read today that it's losing popularity. It's a day to eat candy. How can that possibly lose popularity?

I found my Easter basket first this morning and Jonathan once again rocked the Easter Bunny job. My Easter bunny got me a Michael Buble CD, a Chelsea Handler book, Sharpies, and Peeps. By the way, I love Peeps. I mean LOVE. I know that Mama Bunny will have an Easter basket for us (which by the way I do mind sharing) and I hope to get at least ONE Cadbury Egg although I'm sure my mom won't give us candy to support the healthy habits we are trying to keep.

It took Jonathan awhile to find his basket. I hammered nails on the inside of a closet and hung the basket up from view. I didn't get him any candy, which I am sure makes him a little upset but again, maybe Mama Bunny did that for us.

After we found our baskets, we both realized that we had forgotten to get Kobe a basket. Poor dog gave us the melty puppy eyes. I promised him that on Friday I would take him to PetsMart to get a toy... after a rabies vaccine and a pawdicure. His look pretty much showed me how he felt and since this is a family blog, I will not post the dog's horrid language.

We wish everyone a Happy Easter and a good April... We hope the end of this month brings our friends and ourselves good news.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.