Sunday, April 18, 2010

Sunday Mornings with the Schleys

We really love Sunday mornings, especially when we've gone to bed early the night before. There's always a pot of coffee and CBS Sunday Morning. There is a certain calm that comes with a Sunday and this Sunday started off just like any other...

I was doing a new yoga program I had gotten last night. Jonathan and Kobe had gone for a walk while I started. They came home about 20 minutes into my program. Jonathan proceeded to do some work out in the side yard and came in and out of the garage. As soon as the door shut
and he was in the garage, Kobe sprinted outside. Unfortunately, the screen door was closed and Kobe went right through it. At first, the noise scared me (I was in a triangle pose, breathing deeply) and once we both realized what had happened, I started to laugh hysterically.

Now, Jonathan took this as an opportunity to clean the screen and apply some WD-40 to stop to squeaking. Kobe, on the other hand, was very
hesitant to even go near the door. He seemed incredibly confused and almost embarrassed by his mistake. I kept giggling because of the pure excitement he had right before he hit that door. As I finished my yoga, Kobe came to sit next to me for some reassurance.

I think this was a lesson to take time to laugh at things that happen around you and to you.

1 comment:

  1. Lucy did that to our screen door and it hasn't been the same since! They keep life interesting, don't they?!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.