Monday, August 13, 2012

The most awesome schedule ever

I've only been with my students for four days, which means I've had my schedule for 4 days. It's been the best four days of my life.

First of all, I'm such a better teacher. I have energy throughout the day and even though I only have one less class, I feel like I know my kids better.

The past couple days, Emma has been napping when I get home which at first was a bummer. BUT, I get all of my chores done throughout the week so I can hang out with her when she's awake. I'm not juggling other things and trying to be a mommy. I'm just a mommy. It's the bomb.




The one thing that never ceases to amaze me is how lame people can be. Many people only see the end result, never the sacrifices. I was upset at first, then realized that it must suck to be them. It's not my issue. Plus, look at the end result. It's worth all the sacrifice in the world. It's like when people are envious when someone loses weight. They wish they could look like that but what they fail to realize is that the person probably worked out, ate right, and worked hard... or got lipo. Either way, good for them.

Notice the constant hands in mouth? I'm pretty sure she's got some more teeth coming in. She also talks constantly, which is problematic with a fist in your mouth. She and Kobe are starting to team up a little bit... I'm getting worried.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.