The toddler years are officially here. Emma has some serious bruises and scrapes on her face from various activities, such as falling face first into her stroller wheel.
 |
| The night of the great stroller face plant. |
 |
| The morning after the great stroller face plant. |
It's gotten to to the point where Emma will fall, look like she seriously hurt herself, get up, and keep on truckin'. This kid is fearless. This weekend, Jonathan got her a tent for her playroom that she promptly converted into a reading nook.
 |
| Reading one of her favorite books |
 |
| Taking good care of her baby |
I decided to
roast and freeze my hatch chilies. Actual chili season will be coming soon and I love putting chilies into my chili. We had a pan full of them and I was able to freeze them into 3 bunches. I may sneak some for chicken enchiladas the next time I make them. They did smell pretty divine when I took them out of the oven. I should've just sat and ate them like potato chips.
 |
| Hatch chilies from this week's Bountiful Basket |
 |
| Roasted, steamed, and ready to be frozen |
Off topic, this picture cracks me up. Obviously, we haven't quite taught Emma how to NOT eat finger paint or paint other people with the finger paint. Her look in this picture cracks me up.
I LOVE your header! So cute!! My oldest spent so much time falling and hurting herself when she was little. I remember searching for REALLY LARGE bandaids because she kept taking her knees out!
ReplyDeleteYour little one is adorable, such a cutie. And hopefully will grow out of the clumsy stage soon and not get so many scrapes and bruises. Love your photo banner so cute
ReplyDelete