![]() |
| Mixture of exhaustion, heat, hunger and general crabbiness. |
Today, my sweet cherub has returned... I think. She slept her usual 11 hours last night and woke up sort of smiling, sort of pissed in the "I haven't eaten in 12 hours" way. We were able to walk Kobe and watch him attempt to run away without incident from her. She's currently taking her morning nap. I know that the vaccinations had a lot to do with her irritability. Her little legs must hurt and I would be super crabby too. However, I am glad they are all done for a few months. I can handle 48 hours of a crabby baby to know that she is protected from diseases that her young body may not be able to fight off. 48 hours to me is nothing compared to what could be months in a hospital. (Or at least that is what I keep telling myself to survive). FYI, she's had FOUR massive meltdowns in the last 36 hours since her doctor's appointment and only wants her mama when she has them. Ama says she's started to get attached to me, which is cute and all, but she needs to learn to go to other people besides me when she's crabby.
Yesterday showed me two things: #1, If I can give birth, I can do anything. #2 If I can survive a DAY of meltdowns and a dog that tried to run away, I can definitely do anything. However, that late night glass of cab sure helped the situation :)
I am a superwoman, yes I am.

No comments:
Post a Comment