Friday, March 18, 2011

My Pregnancy

I was thinking about my pregnancy today during the times I was able to stay awake. I've had a fairly easy pregnancy, which has been great!

What I've Felt/Had
::exhaustion, first and third trimester::
::heartburn::
::occasional, random nosebleeds::
::stretch marks::
::increase in appetite, until recently::
::lots of fetal movement::
::impatience::

Cravings
::diet Pepsi::


I've been to the hospital twice, once with an infection and once with food poisoning (with another infection), but neither time was anything threatening to Emma. Everything has worked out in it's own way and even though I've complained, this pregnancy has been good to me. 

I went from this...


To this....
All for this <3
I gained 33 pounds at the highest point (and since have lost 5 of those pounds). I've been able to exercise most of the time, I've read a ton of books, I've ate healthy (most of the time). I've religiously kept all my appointments, took my prenatal vitamins and extra folate. 

We have the nursery ready, the car seat in, and our bags packed.  




1 comment:

Powered by Blogger.